<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. No, I don't. If you heard the things that she said to me...
不可能的 如果你们听见她都说了些什么。
-
2. Look, I'm sure she was a real bitch, okay?
好的 我承认她很刁蛮。
-
3. But she's family, so that makes her our bitch
但怎么来说我们始终是一家人。
-
4. Let her say good-bye to dad
请允许她去见爸爸最后一面吧。
-
5. She went out of her way to be cruel to me
她对我实在是太过分了。
-
6. I don't want her at the funeral
我不想在葬礼上看见她。
-
7. Mom, if you don't let grandma come,I will never forgive you.
妈妈 如果你不让奶奶参加葬礼,我这辈子也不会原谅你。
-
8. Did I ask for your help?
我要你帮忙了吗。
-
9. You know Dad would want her there.
你知道爸爸也想她去的。
-
10. It's true Rex and I did not have the perfect marriage,but for 18 years I tried my very best,and for that I am entitled to your respect.
雷克斯和我的婚姻的确不尽完美,但这18年来 我尽了全力,仅凭这一点 你也应该尊重我。