<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. Please don't tell me you have low self-esteem,because if I laugh now,I'm gonna crack the one good rib that I have left.
不要告诉我你自卑,因为我现在一笑,唯一一根完好的肋骨也得断掉。
-
2. We are both controlled by our husbands,which is idiotic because they're both behind bars
我们都受丈夫的支配,而他们都在牢里这让我们显得更蠢。
-
3. We should have all the power
我们得独立。
-
4. I am not trying to control you.
我不是想控制你。
-
5. I just don't wanna end up in the morgue.
我只是不想被送到停尸房。
-
6. This isn't about that.
不是那回事。
-
7. Gabrielle, the morphine's wearing off.
加布丽尔 镇痛剂药力要过去了。
-
8. I really don't have time for these games
我没时间跟你在这斗嘴。
-
9. Me either, Carlos And if you expect me
我也没有 卡洛斯 你要是想让我。
-
10. to go back and sweet talk her into getting the operation,I can't show up empty-handed
回去用甜言蜜语劝她去做手术,总不能让我空着手去吧。