<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but.
也许我不该和你说这个 可是。
-
2. While we were in my jacuzzi last night.
当我们昨晚在按摩浴缸里的时侯。
-
3. Karl said it was the best sex he's ever had,Bar none
卡尔说这是他有史以来最棒的一次,无拘无束。
-
4. Actually, I'm glad that you shared that,because here's a tidbit for you.
事实上 我很高兴你告诉我这个,因为我也有趣闻要告诉你。
-
5. Karl said he's still in love with me.
卡尔说他还是爱着我。
-
6. Edie, what are you doing?
伊迪 你这是干什么。
-
7. You are a lying liar
你这个爱撒谎的骗子。
-
8. We're in the middle of the street.
我们可是在马路中间啊。
-
9. Would you get out of here? -Karl never said that
请你不要挡路 -卡尔从没有那么说过。
-
10. Okay, Karl asked me to get back together
好吧 卡尔想我们破镜重圆。