<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. the day after Julie's birthday.
就在朱莉生日的第二天。
-
2. I said no, which I'm guessing is the reason
我拒绝了 因为我觉得原因是。
-
3. for the now legendary tequila bra-popping incident
现在那传奇的龙舌兰小意外。
-
4. Please let go -Oh, no. We're not finished here
请让路 -不行 我们还没说完。
-
5. Well, yes, we are. I'm gonna go.
没什么好说的 我要走了。
-
6. You don't have the guts
你没胆量。
-
7. In five seconds, I'm gonna punch it.
五秒之后 我就用力踩下油门。
-
8. Yeah? I'll key your car!
是吗 那我就划花你的车。
-
9. Not if you're sucking my exhaust, you won't
你只会闻我的车的尾气。
-
10. Take back what you said! -no, I won't!
收回你的话 -休想。