<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. Admit it, you'd do anything to destroy my happiness!
承认吧 你要用尽手段毁掉我的幸福。
-
2. Edie, for god's sake.
伊迪 看在上帝的份上。
-
3. Why would I care if you end up with a man I despise?
我干吗在乎你和一个我瞧不起的人在一起。
-
4. 'Cause you and Mike are finished
因为你和麦克结束了。
-
5. Yeah, word's out.
没错 终于说出口了。
-
6. And now that you can't be happy,you don't want anyone else to be, period.
因为你不能得到幸福,你也不想别人幸福 起码是现在不想。
-
7. Edie, come back here!
伊迪 回来。
-
8. We're not finished yet!
我们还没说清楚。
-
9. It was an accident, Karl.
卡尔 这是个意外。
-
10. Edie knows it was an accident, right?
伊迪知道这是意外 对吧。