<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第03集>>
-
1. You sure about that?
你确定吗。
-
2. You talked to Phyllis
你一定是跟菲利斯谈过了。
-
3. Again, I can't discuss the case.
重申一遍 我不跟你谈这个。
-
4. She's my mother-in-law
她是我的婆婆。
-
5. Of course she said horrible things about me.
一定是她说了我的坏话。
-
6. Ma'am, lower your voice
女士 请小声点。
-
7. She blamed me for every problem that Rex and I ever had
她把我和雷克斯之间的问题都归罪于我。
-
8. So there were problems with the marriage?
这么说 你们的婚姻有些问题。
-
9. Well, it was a marriage Of course there were problems
婚姻嘛 有问题总是难免的。
-
10. May I record this
我能把这个录下来吗。