<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第03集>>
-
1. We were just hoping that who ever it was would go away.
我们只是希望那人能自己走开。
-
2. I'm still hoping that'll happen
我现在还是这么想的。
-
3. What's up, mom?
妈妈 什么事。
-
4. Well, I have good news
我有个好消息。
-
5. Um, I've been taking piano lessons with Betty Applewhite,and, uh, well, I just thought maybe I could join you guys.
我开始跟贝蒂·爱波怀特学钢琴了,我想我或许能加入你们。
-
6. You know, like a trio Doesn't that sound fun?
就像三人组很有意思吧。
-
7. I don't do trios, but thanks anyway.
我不玩三人组 不过谢谢。
-
8. Well, I don't mean to be technical here,but this show,I mean, it really is supposed to be a family thing,and I hate to point out you're not family
我不想这么古板,不过这个秀,我想应该是个家庭活动,不好意思 你终归是外人。
-
9. No, but I have talent,and to most audiences, talent trumps family
我不是 不过我很有天份,对于大多数听众而言 天份胜过血亲关系。
-
10. Well, what makes you so sure I don't have talent?
你怎么就能肯定 我没天份呢。