<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第03集>>
-
1. Hmm, just a hunch.
嗯 直觉而已。
-
2. Yeah, well, we've both seen your talent,which is a nice way of telling you
好吧 我们都看得到你的天份,另外 婉转地提醒你。
-
3. why don't you put some curtains on your bedroom window?
给你的卧室挂块窗帘吧。
-
4. Guys. -Oh, come on, be honest.
大家 -拜托 坦白点。
-
5. You didn't want any part of this
在发现我参加之前。
-
6. until you found out that I was involved.
你压根也没有参与的意思。
-
7. That is so not true! -Oh, yes, it is.
不是这样的 -是的。
-
8. It burns you that your own daughter picked me over you
你的女儿选了我而不是你 让你气恼不已。
-
9. She did not pick you
她没选你。
-
10. It just didn't occur to her that I would agree to do it.
她只是没想到我能同意帮忙。