<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第03集>>
-
1. He seems to keep popping up at "family" events.
他貌似一直都出现在“家庭”活动里。
-
2. It was not murder, it was manslaughter,and that's totally different.
那不是谋杀 是误杀,而且完全不是一回事。
-
3. Mike and I aren't even living together,and he cares about Julie.
麦克和我甚至没有生活在一起,他很关心朱莉。
-
4. Well, so does Edie, huh?
伊迪也是啊。
-
5. She was really looking forward to performing with Julie.
她真的很期待跟朱莉一起演出。
-
6. If you think Edie Britt
如果你认为伊迪·布利特。
-
7. cares about anybody other than herself,you are living in a fool's paradise.
关心别人胜过自己的话,那你真是活在傻瓜天堂里。
-
8. You don't know her the way I do,and the only reason she's interested in Julie
我比你更了解她,她对朱莉感兴趣的唯一原因。
-
9. is to mess with my head.
就是为了让我抓狂。
-
10. Hey, that's both crazy and self-absorbed.
嘿 这真是疯狂兼自以为是。