<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第03集>>
-
1. That's a twofer! Way to go!
一石二鸟啊 真有你的。
-
2. Whether you choose to believe it or not,they're both great together,and if you don't believe me, ask Julie
不管你信不信,她们俩处得很好,如果你不信我 去问问朱莉。
-
3. I'm sorry you had to witness that.
我很抱歉让你看到这些。
-
4. Oh, that's okay, honey
没关系 亲爱的。
-
5. I have lived my share of family knock-down drag-outs.
我也跟我家人磕磕绊绊的。
-
6. Well, I hope it wasn't as ugly as me and Karl
我希望那不会像我跟卡尔这样。
-
7. You'd be surprised
比那厉害多了。
-
8. Parker, honey, can you hear me?
帕克 亲爱的 你听见了吗。
-
9. Tom, why isn't he talking?
汤姆 为什么他不说话。
-
10. Um, honey, there are a lot of kids here
亲爱的 这有很多孩子。