<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. That Mike's Zach's real father? Yes
麦克是扎克的亲生父亲这事儿吗 当然。
-
2. Oh. Julie told Karl, Karl told me,and I, well, sent out a few e-mails.
朱莉告诉了卡尔 卡尔又告诉了我,我又发了一些电子邮件咨询确认。
-
3. Well, thanks for your discretion
你还真是小心谨慎啊。
-
4. Boy, you would do anything
伙计 为让麦克·德尔非诺爱上你。
-
5. to get Mike Delfino to love you
你可真是费尽心机。
-
6. So what's gonna happen to little creepy when he gets here?
如果那个小怪物回来了 你打怎么办。
-
7. Are you gonna be tucking him in at night?
难道你要每晚为他盖被子。
-
8. Making him breakfast in the morning?
早晨为他做早餐不成。
-
9. Careful to bob and weave
担心他把你的脑袋打开花。
-
10. as he tries to blow your head off?
而小心翼翼地躲闪吗。