<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. You know, Edie, could you just back off?
伊迪 离我远点好吗。
-
2. I mean, the truth is,we're probably never gonna find Zach anyway
事实上,我们也许永远都无法找着扎克了。
-
3. It's a needle in a haystack.
难度简直相当于大海捞针。
-
4. Oh, I see
哦 我懂了。
-
5. And then you'll still come off as little Miss Perfect,self-sacrificing girlfriend,putting his needs ahead of yours
而你仍然可以扮演完美小姐的角色,俨然一个自我牺牲的女朋友,视他的利益高于你的利益。
-
6. Oh, why you conniving little shrew
原来你这个小泼妇也心思缜密啊。
-
7. I don't know why we're not closer.
我真不明白 为什么我们会合不来。
-
8. There was a reason David Bradley
大卫·布莱德利。
-
9. was the most successful lawyer
成为美景镇上最杰出的律师。
-
10. in all of Fairview.
是有原因的。