<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. Hey, girl. I hope you are in the mood for Margaritas
小妞 但愿你也正想喝杯玛格丽塔。
-
2. 'cause it is salsa night at O'Donnell's.
今晚可是唐奈尔酒吧的萨尔萨之夜。
-
3. Oh, fun. But I can't go tonight
有意思 但我今晚去不了了。
-
4. because I promised the twins that
因为我答应双胞胎。
-
5. I would help them finish their science project
帮他们完成科学作业。
-
6. Lynette, if the late hours
勒奈特 如果晚回家。
-
7. are going to be an issue for you,we probably should talk about finding you
给你带来了不便,也许我们得给你安排一个。
-
8. a less demanding account.
更轻松的项目。
-
9. You're gonna take me off Kamarov
就因为我不愿意陪你喝酒。
-
10. because I won't go drinking with you?
你就不让我做卡马罗夫那个项目吗。