<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. Anyway, all of this
总之 你一旦解雇我。
-
2. only happens if you fire me
综上所述就会变成现实。
-
3. If you keep me on as your lawyer,your wife's off-limits
如果你继续聘用我的话,你太太就成了禁果。
-
4. I'd get disbarred for sleeping
因为我要是和客户的妻子有染。
-
5. with a client's wife,and nobody's worth that, not even her
就会被吊销律师执照,没人值得我那么做 即使是她。
-
6. So that's my pitch.
以上就是我的提议。
-
7. I'll let you think about it.
你好好考虑一下吧。
-
8. Honey, I am so sorry
亲爱的 非常抱歉。
-
9. Honestly, that guy's insane.
说真的 那家伙真是疯了。
-
10. Boy, you just can't wait, can you?
你已经等不及了 是吧。