<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. Susan, it's over on every level, okay?
苏姗 结束了 任何意义上都是。
-
2. I've moved on. You should do the same.
我重新开始 你也应该这样。
-
3. Miserable son of a bitch!
狗娘养的!。
-
4. If I have secrets,I'm a hell of a lot better at keeping them than you are!
如果我有秘密,我比你更守密。
-
5. Well, I'll say one thing for us.
我要说一句。
-
6. Even with all our problems,at least we're not acting like that.
即使有那么多问题,至少我们没有那样。
-
7. Okay, I'm starting to get the feeling
我开始觉得。
-
8. that we're not going to a yard sale.
我们不是去跳蚤市场。
-
9. That was just a clever ruse to get you into my car.
那是让你跟我来的好办法。
-
10. Are you ready for your surprise?
准备好惊喜了吗?。