<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. Fine. I'm pregnant. Whee!
好吧 "我怀孕了!哇..."。
-
2. Now come on. We're supposed to be cheering up Susan.
现在 我们应该让苏姗开心起来。
-
3. This is a time of crisis,and I think you need another scoop of mint chocolate chip. Thanks.
现在是转折期,我想你需要更多的冰淇淋 谢谢。
-
4. Susan, why are you so eerily calm?
苏姗你怎么能那么镇定?。
-
5. Mike Delfino just dumped you.
麦克.德尔非诺刚刚甩了你。
-
6. The Susan Mayer I know would be a blubbering mess right now.
我认识的苏姗.梅尔一定会悲痛欲绝。
-
7. Oh, come on. Trot her on out. She's fun to watch.
来吧 让那个苏姗回来 她看起来一定很有趣。
-
8. Actually, I think I'm starting to feel pretty zen
事实上我现在对整件事看得很开。
-
9. about the whole thing. Well, I think Mike
我认为麦克过两天。
-
10. will calm down in a couple of days and come to his senses.
就会冷静下来。