<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. It's not like the police patrol around here.
很少有警察在附近巡逻。
-
2. We still have the neighborhood watch.
我们还有自发的邻里巡逻。
-
3. Oh, the neighborhood watch is a joke.
邻里巡逻像个玩笑。
-
4. When was the last time any of you went on patrol, huh?
你们上一次巡查是什么时候?。
-
5. Now I put security lights on my house.
现在我在院子里装了防盗灯。
-
6. I say it's time that we hire professional security.
我说现在是时候聘请专职保安了。
-
7. Well, that sounds expensive.
那会要不少钱。
-
8. Could you really put a price on your kids' safety?
你孩子的安全值多少钱?。
-
9. Well, you probably could. Look, mcclusky, I am as worried
看来你不在乎 麦克卢斯基我和在坐的其他人。
-
10. as everybody else in this neighborhood, but I just...
一样关心社区安全,只是.....。