<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. We've got to stop this.
我们得阻止他们。
-
2. And say what, we're against security?
怎么说?我们反对安全措施?。
-
3. But if they find Caleb first... hush, Matthew. I'm trying to think.
但如果是他们先发现卡博 别说话 让我想想。
-
4. I'm not talking about a bunch of vigilantes,I'm talking about trained men who know when to shoot.
我指的不是一帮松散的义务警员,我是指收过专业训练知道在什么时候开枪的保安。
-
5. Do we really need professional security?
我们真的需要专业保安吗?。
-
6. Are you all gonna wait until somebody else is attacked?
你想坐等再有人被攻击?。
-
7. I think it's time to take a vote on armed security.
我们应该就这个问题投票。
-
8. Let's vote now.
让我们投票吧。
-
9. I've had enough. All those in favor...
我受够了 赞成的请....。
-
10. Oh, sorry. Things were just getting so dramatic.
抱歉 事情突然变得那么戏剧性。