<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. I said no.
我说没门。
-
2. I know what you said. I'm wondering why you said it.
我知道你说了什么 我奇怪你为什么这么说。
-
3. Carlos is a diamond in the rough,a flawed man to be sure,but someone who is desperately searching for something to believe in.
卡洛斯就像是未经加工的钻石,虽然有缺点,但他在绝望地寻找信仰。
-
4. To satisfy your materialism, he ended up breaking the law.
为了满足你无穷的欲望 他触犯了法律。
-
5. To deal with your adultery, he resorted to assault.
因为你的外遇 他被控故意伤害。
-
6. As long as he's with you,he will never find what he's looking for.
只要他和你在一起,他就找不到自己真正寻找的东西。
-
7. Well, I guess he should have thought of that before he married me.
那他应该在娶我之前想清楚。
-
8. Some marriages are meant to be annulled.
有的婚姻应该结束。
-
9. What the hell kind of nun are you?
你这样也算是修女?。
-
10. Look, if you try to come between me and my husband,I will take you down. I grew up on the south side of Chicago.
如果你想插在我和我丈夫之间,我会把你打在地上 我在芝加哥南部长大。