<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第10集>>
-
1. You do that and we'll both go down.
你报警我们便一起完蛋。
-
2. Well, you know I'm capable of almost anything.
是啊 你知道我现在什么都做得出。
-
3. Hey, I thought you'd like to know
嘿 我想你应该要知道。
-
4. Zach and I are moving away.
扎克和我就要搬走了。
-
5. I want to give my son a shot at a normal life.
我要我的儿子过上正常的生活。
-
6. I'm sure you'll agree it's for the best.
我想你也觉得这对大家都好。
-
7. Now see, this is where you and I don't see eye-to-eye.
你想搬走是因为我们的过节。
-
8. For Zach's sake, I'll keep quiet, for now,but you're not taking him away.
为了扎克好 我可以什么都不说,但你不能把他带走。
-
9. If I see a "for sale" sign in front of that house,I'llcall the police.
如果我看到你卖房子,我也会报警。
-
10. I'm capable of pretty much anything myself.
我也什么都不在乎。