<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第15集>>
-
1. What are we doing? It's a lie! I lost Mike over a lie,and now I'm doing the same thing to Dr. Ron,and... and look at Edie. She was devastated.
我们干了什么?这只是个谎话 我因为个谎话失去了麦克,现在可能因为又一个谎话失去罗恩医生,看看伊迪 她多失望。
-
2. I don't think I can go through with this. You can't call off the wedding.
我不认为我能这么做 你不能取消婚礼。
-
3. How are you gonna pay for your surgery? I don't know.
手术的费用怎么办? 我不知道。
-
4. You know, I'll just... I'll sell the car.
也许可以卖车。
-
5. Susie, this is your health we're talking about.
苏姗 我们说的是你的健康。
-
6. We're getting married. Karl...
我们要结婚 卡尔。
-
7. No. Dr. Ron would be the first to say
别 罗恩医生会第一个。
-
8. that you're doing the right thing.
赞成你这么做。
-
9. I'll figure out some way to handle Edie.
我会想办法哄伊迪。
-
10. How? How are you gonna handle Edie?
怎么做?你怎么能哄伊迪?。