<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第17集>>
-
1. But right now this firm needs Veronica more than she needs us.
但公司需要维罗尼卡多过她需要我们。
-
2. Telling a mother how to raise her kids is an act of war.
告诉母亲怎么抚养孩子等于是开战。
-
3. We will lose her. The kid is 5. It's disgusting!
我们不能失去她 那孩子五岁了 这事很恶心。
-
4. Yeah, well, we'll just ask her
好吧 我们告诉她。
-
5. to keep the blinds always drawn when she nurses.
在喂奶时把帘子拉上。
-
6. We'll still know what's going on in there. It's a distraction.
但我们还是知道她在里面干什么 万一。
-
7. And god forbid a client sees her.
客户知道了怎么办。
-
8. Okay, so who's gonna tell her?
好吧 谁去和她说。
-
9. You're a woman. It's easier for you
你是女人 你最合适。
-
10. to talk to her about milk and boobs and stuff.
去和她谈哺乳 乳房之类的话题。