<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第18集>>
-
1. It just doesn't feel right to me.
那会让我感觉不舒服。
-
2. Well, this isn't the first time someone's felt the way you do.
这不是第一次有人感觉像你这样。
-
3. So this isn't the first time I've had to say that
所以这也不是我第一次不得不说。
-
4. if you refuse to give a deposition of your own accord,I'll compel you to give one.
如果你拒绝自愿出来作证,那么我会说服你作证。
-
5. But I'm sure I won't have to.
不过我想我不用。
-
6. You're saying Bree did this?
你是说这是布里做的?。
-
7. While under the influence.
喝醉酒的时候。
-
8. I understand your reluctance to turn on a friend,but this isn't about you.
我知道你为了朋友而感到为难,但这不是为了你。
-
9. It's about Andrew.
是为了安德鲁。
-
10. Don't you think he's suffered enough?
你觉得他受的苦还不够吗?。