<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第18集>>
-
1. But what I can't forgive
但我最不能原谅的是。
-
2. is the complete and utter lack of faith in me!
对我全然绝对的不信任。
-
3. I mean, having Susan get married for insurance was my idea!
让苏珊为保险结婚是我的主意。
-
4. Okay, so if I'd known that everything
如果我知道事情会变成这样。
-
5. had gotten all screwed up, of course I would've agreed.
我肯定会同意的。
-
6. Look, Edie, in retrospect...
伊迪 回想以前...。
-
7. Yes, we didn't think.
我们没有考虑到。
-
8. We didn't handle this the way mature adults should have.
我们没有像成年人一样 来成熟的对待这件事。
-
9. He's right. We behaved like children...
他说得没错 我们表现得像小孩子..。
-
10. Naughty, stupid children.
顽皮又愚蠢的孩子。