<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第19集>>
-
1. That is ridiculous.
那太可笑了。
-
2. Spoken like a true liberal idiot.
说起来真像是自由主义的白痴。
-
3. No, I'm not gonna shame my son.
不 我不会为我的儿子羞愧的。
-
4. Mm, I'm telling ya, it works.
我跟你说 它总是这样。
-
5. It keeps people in their place,it keeps parents from being humiliated,and it keeps me from having to spend the afternoon talking about my woo-woo.
它让人们固执己见,使父母们远离羞辱,还让我一下午都在谈论我的私处。
-
6. In your haste to duck out before the credits rolled, you...
你匆忙的为了不丢面子 你...。
-
7. Oh, my god! Oh, thank you so much.
噢 老天 太谢谢你了。
-
8. I stuck a card in there, just in case you ever wanted
我把名片放里面了 以防万一你又需要。
-
9. to purposely sit next to me at a movie, so...
有人陪你吃饭 看电影 所以...。
-
10. Orson, I'm flattered. Uh, really.
奥森 我太荣幸了 噢 真的。