<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第19集>>
-
1. You... You don't wanna date me.
你 你不会和我约会的。
-
2. I-I mean, my love life is just so complicated right now.
我 我的意思是 我现在的感情生活真的很乱。
-
3. Well... no, I won't bore you with the details.
噢... 不 我不想说那些令你厌烦的细节。
-
4. So the ex-boyfriend has no idea you're secretly married
那你前男友不知道你秘密嫁给前夫了。
-
5. to the ex-husband, who still loves you,but unless you give him a reason not to,is gonna marry the neighborhood slut?
你前夫现在还爱着你,还有你得给前夫一个理由来阻止他,不然他就要娶隔壁的荡妇了?。
-
6. Did I call Edie a slut? Mm-hmm.
我说伊迪是荡妇吗?。
-
7. Well, that's overstating it. Edie's not a slut.
那样说有点过火了 伊迪不是荡妇。
-
8. She's just... popular with indiscriminate men.
她只是...对任何男人都来者不拒。
-
9. Anyway... yes, those are the relevant players.
总之... 对 都是她圈子里的人。
-
10. Okay. Now I'm absolutely horrified
好吧 现在我对自己的。