<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第19集>>
-
1. Pardon me, sir, I'm your daughter's lawyer.
对不起 先生 我是您女儿的律师。
-
2. Just so you know,we've been waiting for this hearing for weeks,son, I've been an attorney for 45 years.
如您所知,我们已经等待 这次听证好几周了,小子 我当法律业务代理人有45年了。
-
3. You and I both know
你我都很清楚。
-
4. how these cases can turn into public spectacles.
这类案件有多么的引人注意。
-
5. Our family is perfectly capable of handling this in house.
我的家人完全有能力处理这些 -...在自己家里。
-
6. Dad, you don't understand. This has gotten really ugly.
爸爸 你不明白 事情已经演变的很难看了。
-
7. That's why we're here.
那就是我们来此的目的。
-
8. We're gonna put this family back together.
我们得让这个家庭重新团结起来。
-
9. Whatever it takes.
不计任何代价。
-
10. And that's when Mr. and Mrs. Solis,fearing for the welfare of this helpless child,fled the hospital.
就在索利斯先生和太太,为这个无助的孩子的幸福着想时,他们离开了医院。