<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第20集>>
-
1. He was he best sponsor I've ever had,and I don't know what I'm gonna do now.
他是我见过最好的互助伙伴,我不知道我现在该怎么办了。
-
2. Well, I have been doing some thinking and...
我想了一下...。
-
3. Here's a thought... Why don't I be your sponsor?
有个想法 为什么不让我做你的互助伙伴?。
-
4. You gotta be kidding.
你在开玩笑。
-
5. You don't know squat about sex addiction.
你根本不知道什么是性瘾。
-
6. Well, cravings are cravings,and all you really need is a friend to call
渴望归渴望,你需要的只是一个朋友。
-
7. when you start having inappropriate thoughts,and I can be that friend.
当你有不好的想法时,你就可以找我这个朋友。
-
8. Well, there's more to it than that.
我还可以帮你更多。
-
9. Claude rescued me from some pretty nasty scenes over the years.
克劳德这些年来把我 从相当难堪处境中解救出来。
-
10. Well, if you were in trouble, I could handle it.
如果你有麻烦 我可以处理的。