<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第24集>>
-
1. wrapped around his finger.
我就没什么要问的了。
-
2. Okay, that's ridiculous.
这太可笑了。
-
3. Karl doesn't have me wrapped around anything.
卡尔 没和我在一起 根本没有。
-
4. You accepted a house from him, and you're nuts if you believe
你接受了他给的房子 你难道会不知道。
-
5. he doesn't have an ulterior motive.
他另有所图?。
-
6. He's Karl. He's playing me.
他是 卡尔 他是玩玩的。
-
7. But that house is gonna be a great place
但是那房子对我女儿来说。
-
8. for my daughter to live.
真的是很不错。
-
9. And when he makes his move,he's gonna realize that iwas really playinghim.
而当他有所行动的时候,他会发现其实是我在耍他。
-
10. So... about that ring...
那... 戒指的事么..。