<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. You came over. We had lunch.
你来过我们家 我们还吃了午餐。
-
2. You've got some nerve showing your face here. Get out.
你居然还敢来这里 快出去。
-
3. What happened to that famous Chinese hospitality?
你们中国人不是很热情好客吗。
-
4. Xiao Mei called me. She said you threatened to send her back to China
小梅来电说你威胁她 要把她遣送回国。
-
5. to work as a slave in a rice paddy.
让她在稻田里当苦力。
-
6. I may have mentioned deportation,but I didn't think she'd take it personally.
我可能是提到过驱逐出境,可我没想到她会当真。
-
7. Are you crazy? It was banter.
你疯了吗 我开玩笑呢。
-
8. Has this country come to the point
美国什么时候成这样了。
-
9. where you can't joke with the help?
不能跟佣人开玩笑。
-
10. You treat Xiao Mei like dirt.
你们待小梅太恶劣。