<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. She was in surgery for ten hours today,performing a craniotomy.
她今天做了一个10小时的手术,是开颅术。
-
2. That's exactly the procedure Jane had. How'd it go?
简不也正好接受该治法吗 怎么样。
-
3. Uh, well, it just...
好吧 就是。
-
4. I hear my phone vibrating.
我听到我手机震动了。
-
5. Hello. Dr. Mayer.
你好 我是梅尔医生。
-
6. Yeah, what? You say that his brain shut off?
什么 你说他的脑死亡了。
-
7. Oh, well, I'll be right there. Um, stat.
我马上就到 待命。
-
8. I'm sorry. Duty calls.
很抱歉 公事缠身。
-
9. Orson, I moved the furniture back.
奥森 我把家具搬开了。
-
10. Good Lord, Bree. Not again.
我的天啊 布里 不是又来了吧。