<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. Here's a job.
我这有个活儿。
-
2. How about talking you out of marrying a homicidal dentist.
劝你放弃下嫁那个刽子手牙医怎么样。
-
3. Susan, we don't know that!
苏珊 我们并不确定。
-
4. All we have is some crazy woman's accusation.
现在只是某个疯女人指控他而已。
-
5. His wife vanished and he didn't even tell Bree.
他的妻子不见了 他都没告诉布里。
-
6. How much proof do you need?
你还得需要多少证据。
-
7. He says he's innocent.
他说他是无辜的。
-
8. She believes him.
她也相信他。
-
9. If we say we don't, she'll just end up hating us.
如果我们表示怀疑 她会恨我们的。
-
10. Well, I'm sorry. I can not sit here on my key lime ass
很抱歉 我无法坐在这儿穿着青柠袍子。