<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. Oh, oh! Trust me, I have no interest
相信我 我对夸夸奇谈。
-
2. in swaggering, muscle-bound juvenile delinquents.
满身肌肉的不良少年毫无兴趣。
-
3. Honey, that's what every good girl says
亲爱的 每个好女孩。
-
4. just before she becomes a bad girl.
在变成坏女孩之前都是这么说的。
-
5. Trust me. I know.
相信我 我了解这点。
-
6. Just like old times, huh?
和以前一样 对吧。
-
7. Except now when we‘ve done I don't have to proofread
只是现在完事之后我不用帮你校对。
-
8. your essay on Ethan Frome.
《伊坦·弗洛美》的论文了。
-
9. And I don't have to jump out of a window.
我也不用从窗户跳出去。
-
10. That's a nice change.
事过境迁真好。