<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. Have I done stuff for money that I'm not proud of?
我是否为了钱 做了不光彩的事。
-
2. Yeah, sure, but you figured that out
是的 但你早就清楚了。
-
3. as soon as I asked you what the fifty was for.
在我问你怎么回报你50块钱的时候。
-
4. But, uh... don't tell my mom.
不要跟我妈说。
-
5. Or you know what? Do. Who cares?
不过 谁在乎呢。
-
6. Part of you wants me to tell her
你的心里希望我告诉她的。
-
7. because you know how much it would hurt her.
因为你清楚这对她的伤害有多深。
-
8. I mean, that's why you're out here, isn't it? To punish her.
所以你迟迟不回家 都是为了惩罚她。
-
9. When will you have punished her enough, Andrew?
你要惩罚她到什么时候 安德鲁。
-
10. When you turn to drugs to numb the pain,catch a disease you'll never be rid of?
直到你需要依靠药物来止痛,染上什么不治之症为止吗。