<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. If I threw any slower, we would be bowling.
再慢一点就变成打保龄球了。
-
2. Hey. Hey, what you guys doing?
你们在干什么。
-
3. I'll tell you what we're not doing, quitting.
反正不是在弃权。
-
4. Hey, buddy. Did you change your mind? -No.
儿子 你改变主意了吗 -没有。
-
5. Lynette, I told him that he didn't have to play anymore.
勒奈特 我告诉他可以不用再打了。
-
6. He's got five more games.
他还有5场比赛。
-
7. He made a commitment. He's gonna see it through.
他做了承诺 就要履行到底。
-
8. But Lynette, he doesn't like it.
但是勒奈特 他不喜欢打棒球。
-
9. And if you haven't noticed, he kind of sucks.
你没注意到他打得很烂吗。
-
10. Yeah. Well, that's not the point.
这并不重要。