<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. Uh, yeah, he is always like that.
没错 他的一生充满了戏剧性。
-
2. Uh, guys, why can't we just tell the truth?
我们为什么不能说实话呢。
-
3. I got out of line, you kicked me out,I lived on the street, I came back home.
我做了出格的事情 你把我轰出家门,我住在大街上 然后又回到家里。
-
4. We'll need a name for this drama camp.
我们得给这个戏剧夏令营起个名字。
-
5. We got ties here, people.
大伙 出售领带啦。
-
6. Designer ties, two for a dollar.
设计师作品 1美元两条。
-
7. Do you like those barbells?
你喜欢这对哑铃吗。
-
8. Make me an offer. I'm feeling generous.
出个价吧 给你算便宜一点。
-
9. Here's the customer I've been waiting for.
我期待的顾客终于来了。
-
10. Carlos, I see you got my flier.
卡洛斯 看来你收到我的传单了。