返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第04集>>

  • 1. This is a family event and we're all gonna enjoy it together.
    这是家里的大事 我们要一起参与。
  • 2. So Danielle stop sniping and start
    丹妮尔别再逞口舌之快了。
  • 3. thinking of an alibi for your brother.
    赶紧为你哥哥想个托辞。
  • 4. I know, we could say he joined a cult
    我们就说他加入了一个邪教。
  • 5. and we had to kidnap and deprogram him.
    我们得把他带回来洗脑。
  • 6. Well, that would spare the family some embarrassment.
    这可真能让我们家免受尴尬之苦。
  • 7. Why not throw in a killing spree, too?
    再加入点杀戮的桥段多好。
  • 8. Well, here's a thought. We say he was at drama camp.
    我有个想法 我们就说他参加了戏剧夏令营。
  • 9. It reflects Andrew's interest in the performing arts,while giving us a private joke
    不仅体现了安德鲁对表演艺术的喜爱,也可以当做一个私下的笑话。
  • 10. to savor about the drama of his estrangement.
    以衬托他离家出走的戏剧性。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next