<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第07集>>
-
1. OK. Does the name Monique mean anything to you?
好吧 你对莫妮可这个名字有印象吗。
-
2. Hey, I found this site that offers really cheap fares to Tijuana,but should I even be thinking of going to Tijuana?
我发现在这个网站买去蒂华纳的票很便宜,可我是不是该去趟蒂华纳。
-
3. Fine with me.
我无所谓啊。
-
4. As soon as you figure out a way to leave your genitals here.
只要你把小弟弟留下就行。
-
5. What are you saying, Lynette?
说什么呢 勒奈特。
-
6. I'm not allowed to visit my daughter or what?
我还不能见见我的女儿吗。
-
7. See? This is exactly what she wants.
看见了吧 这就是她想要的。
-
8. She takes Kayla and I get blamed.
她带走了凯拉 而我背黑锅。
-
9. Well, screw her. Let's sue for custody.
去她娘的 我们把抚养权要过来。
-
10. Full custody? You'd go for that?
全部的抚养权 你要这么做吗。