返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第08集>>

  • 1. You lied to me.
    你对我撒了谎。
  • 2. Yes, to spare us the misery of her company.
    是的 为了免受她的折磨。
  • 3. You don't know her, Bree. She's a loathsome woman.
    你不了解 布里 她是个讨厌的巫婆。
  • 4. I refuse to break bread with her.
    我拒绝与她同桌进餐。
  • 5. Now you listen to me.
    你给我听着。
  • 6. That woman gave you life.
    那个女人给了你生命。
  • 7. The fifth commandment tells us to honor our parents,no matter how hideous or repellent they may be.
    第五戒律告诉我们要尊敬父母,无论他们多么可怕多么讨人厌。
  • 8. That's not exactly... -Orson, it's implied!
    其实那不是 -奥森 这是不言而喻的。
  • 9. Now, get out there and show her some respect.
    现在给我出去 对她尊重一些。
  • 10. Fine, but if you expect anything
    好的 但除了必须的礼节外。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next