<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第08集>>
-
1. Let's suppose I just had a massive head injury
就当我脑子进水。
-
2. and believe you.
姑且信你。
-
3. We're pals. What do you want?
我们言和 你到底想要怎样。
-
4. Orson. Why does she have to have an ulterior motive?
奥森 为什么她一定别有用心。
-
5. I want out of that home. -Ah, there it is.
我想离开那疗养院 -好戏开始了。
-
6. It's a hellhole. Besides, I'm perfectly healthy now.
那是地狱 而且我现在相当健康。
-
7. My hip is better. I can handle the stairs.
我的髋部好了很多 能上下楼梯了。
-
8. And you said when I got strong enough
而且你说过只要我恢复了。
-
9. I'd get to go back to my house.
我就能回家住。
-
10. Oh, here's the thing.
有个问题。