<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. I mean, you saw me.
你也看到了。
-
2. I went on a picnic and ate pudding out of a can!
我居然跟人野餐 还吃了一罐布丁。
-
3. It was horrible!
太难吃了。
-
4. Well, if it makes you feel any better,I got dragged to the ballet the other night.
或许这能让你好受点,我那晚被人拉去看芭蕾舞了。
-
5. So you are dating?
看来你也在约会。
-
6. That's why you've been lifting weights and jogging.
所以才又是举重又是跑步的。
-
7. Well, if you wanna bag the big game,you gotta work on the guns.
如果想猎到艳遇,必须把枪磨利了。
-
8. I'll give you this:
我必须得说。
-
9. You're gonna be a tough act to follow, Carlos.
你演技真是太烂了 卡洛斯。
-
10. Back at you, babe.
宝贝 你也一样。