返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第12集>>

  • 1. Look, I understand your concerns about the license.
    听我说 我理解你对执照有顾虑。
  • 2. Your neighbors had them, too.
    你邻居也有这方面的考虑。
  • 3. But they signed the waiver once
    但在我向他们解释我们是家庭餐厅后。
  • 4. I explained to them that this is a family restaurant.
    他们很配合地签了弃权书。
  • 5. No late nights, no loud music.
    不会营业到深夜 没有吵闹的音乐。
  • 6. If there's one thing I learned in Vegas,it's that booze turns most people into noisy jackasses.
    我在维加斯学到的最为重要的一点,就是豪饮会将人们变成大吼大叫的蠢驴。
  • 7. And I don't want them puking on my doorstep.
    我不希望有人在我家门阶上呕吐。
  • 8. Come on, Harry. You are my last holdout.
    别这样哈利 现在就剩你没签了。
  • 9. What's it going to take? Cash?
    你想要点什么 钱吗。
  • 10. Free pizza for the rest of your life? You name it.
    终身免费的披萨吗 尽管提。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next