<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. You did it in one day. Like I said...
结果你一天就摆平了 就像我先前所说。
-
2. You can't drown in self-pity just because I helped you
你犯不着因为我帮了你一个小忙。
-
3. with one tiny little thing.
就在那里唉声叹气。
-
4. OK, but if I tell you that the plumbing's not up to code.
好吧 要是我说管道还没有通。
-
5. We have termites and the chairs won't be there
店里有白蚁 椅子要在。
-
6. until after we open, can I drown in self-pity?
开张后才到货 我怎么能不唉声叹气。
-
7. Why haven't you told me about all of this?
你之前怎么没跟我说。
-
8. Because I wanted to accomplish something on my own.
因为我想独自做成一件事。
-
9. I'm the man. I shouldn't have to run to my wife to bail me out.
我是个男人 不该叫我妻子帮我善后。
-
10. Gambling with our life savings and not asking for help
把我们的生活积蓄当赌注 孤注一掷。