<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. doesn't make you a man,it makes you an idiot.
根本不是一个男人的表现,倒像是蠢货的作为。
-
2. Come on, Tom. For God sakes,we are a team.
汤姆 看在上帝的份上,我们是一个团队。
-
3. That restaurant is a huge undertaking.
餐厅是一项浩大的工程。
-
4. No one could do it alone.
没人可以独自搞定。
-
5. You don't ask me for help with your ad campaigns.
你做广告的时候不也没找我商量嘛。
-
6. I don't have to!
没必要。
-
7. You're always giving it to me.
你都把信息传达给我了。
-
8. Inspiring me. Remember the mouthwash jingle?
给我灵感 还记得漱口水的广告词吗。
-
9. You came up with the hook.
是你想的创意。
-
10. And what about the Bartlett campaign?
还有上次西洋梨竞投。