<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第13集>>
-
1. To the tune of a billion dollars.
身价10亿美元。
-
2. Please do this, for Mike.
拜托 为麦克帮个忙吧。
-
3. Susan, do you know what your obsession with Mike
苏珊 你知道因为迷恋麦克。
-
4. has cost you?
让你付出了多少吗。
-
5. First you piss off Bree, and then Ian,and now you're pimping me out to a teenager!
首先你得罪了布里 然后是伊恩,而现在你为我和十几岁的孩子拉皮条。
-
6. OK, I deserve the pimping remark.
好吧 挂上"拉皮条"的名号 我活该。
-
7. But let's not pretend that, you know, we're above teenagers.
但咱们不要装作对十几岁的孩子没兴趣。
-
8. Gaby, you're all I've got.
加布 你是我唯一的希望。
-
9. Oh! Fine. I'll do it. -Thank you.
好吧 我答应 -谢谢。
-
10. This is a noble thing you're doing.
你太伟大了。