<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第13集>>
-
1. His grandfather left him all that money.
他外公留给他一大笔遗产。
-
2. Yeah, I thought it was in a trust, and he couldn't touch it.
我以为他只是代管 而不能拿来花。
-
3. Until he turned 18, which was a month ago.
直到他18岁 一个月前的事了。
-
4. So Zach Young is loaded, huh?
看来扎克·杨富得流油。
-
5. No. Absolutely not.
不 绝对不行。
-
6. Oh, come on. Mike needs a great lawyer.
拜托 麦克需要一个好律师。
-
7. Zach can afford a great lawyer. -I don't care.
扎克正出得起这钱 -我不管。
-
8. I'm not going out with Zach Young. -It's one little date.
我才不和他约会呢 -就一小次。
-
9. You wouldn't let your own daughter go out with him.
你都不让你女儿和他约会。
-
10. You said he was a psycho. -He's matured.
你说他是神经病 -可他变成熟了。