<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第14集>>
-
1. Wait! I could be carrying your child.
等等 我有可能怀上你的孩子了。
-
2. I don't care if you've got the Hodge septuplets in there.
就算你怀上了我们家的七胞胎 我也不在乎。
-
3. I'm sticking with Bree.
我跟定布里了。
-
4. Why must he make everything so difficult?
他为什么总把事情变得这么复杂。
-
5. Uh, floor's done.
地拖好了。
-
6. I told you I wanted this floor to sparkle like your mom's.
我说过 我想让地板和你们家一样亮。
-
7. Now does this floor look "Bree Hodge clean" to you?
你觉得这地板看着像"布里式"干净吗。
-
8. Uh, no. Looks "Andrew Van de Kamp clean."
不是 看着像"安德鲁式"干净。
-
9. But your disappointment in me is very Bree Hodge.
而你的口气挺"布里式"的。
-
10. OK, just for that, you get to help me take out the trash.
口无遮拦 罚你陪我倒垃圾。