<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第14集>>
-
1. Julie Mayer dumped me
朱莉·梅尔把我甩了。
-
2. and I'm very... very upset.
我非常... 非常不开心。
-
3. Your face is not changing.
你怎么还是一副臭脸。
-
4. Get your stuff,get the hell out of my restaurant. You're fired. Go on.
收拾东西,离开餐厅 你被炒了 快走。
-
5. The floor's looking pretty clean right now, isn't it?
现在地板看起来干净多了 对吧。
-
6. You said he'd come back to me.
你说他会回心转意。
-
7. You said deep down he still loves me.
你说他还是打心底里爱我的。
-
8. You heard him today, he hates me.
今天你看到了 他恨死我了。
-
9. You ravished him against his will.
强扭的瓜不甜。
-
10. He's bound to be touchy in the short run.
短期内 他必然很难对付。