返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第14集>>

  • 1. I'll handle Orson, you just worry about the baby.
    我来对付奥森 你养好胎。
  • 2. He said he doesn't care.
    他说他不在乎。
  • 3. He says that now,but he will not abandon his own flesh and blood.
    他现在说不在乎,但他不会丢下亲生骨肉不管的。
  • 4. You're his flesh and blood.
    你也是他的血亲啊。
  • 5. He put you in a home.
    可他送你进养老院了。
  • 6. You know, I usually don't say this to expectant mothers,but for God's sake have a Scotch.
    我通常不会建议孕妇这么做,但拜托 喝杯酒放放松吧。
  • 7. I should just call the police.
    我干脆报警得了。
  • 8. What? -I know what he did.
    什么 -我知道他做的好事。
  • 9. If he's never gonna love me, why should I protect him?
    如果他不爱我了 我为什么要护着他。
  • 10. I'd rather see him in jail
    我宁愿看他坐牢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 66 Previous Next