返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第16集>>

  • 1. A heart was broken. And Bree buried her husband Rex.
    有人伤心欲绝 布里下葬了丈夫雷克斯。
  • 2. My name is Rex Van de Kamp.
    我叫雷克斯·范德坎普。
  • 3. I always hated cemeteries when I was alive.
    我在世时总是很讨厌墓地。
  • 4. Now that I'm dead, I like 'em even less.
    现在我死了 就更不喜欢这里了。
  • 5. Here's where I used to live.
    这是我以前居住的地方。
  • 6. A whole lot nicer, don't you think?
    比墓地强多了 不是吗。
  • 7. The place hasn't changed much since I left.
    我去世后此地并无多大变化。
  • 8. As tasteful and tidy as ever.
    像以前一样品位高雅 整整洁洁。
  • 9. Everything perfect... at least, on the surface.
    一切都很完美 至少表象如此。
  • 10. My family was the same way.
    我的家庭也是这样。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next